"Our objective was to add an outdoor living space adjacent to our home that would complement and connect to the natural vegetation on an adjacent hillside. The project included installation of patio pavers, a pond with waterfall, plantings, stone walkway and steps, and a large custom arbor. Photos of the completed project can be viewed on this site in the Image Gallery section (see "Trepanier project"). We couldn't be more pleased with the end result. From the start, owner Alan Burke was a pleasure to work with. He listened (patiently) to our ideas, and as befits a true professional offered intuitive suggestions and options we hadn't considered. Alan emphasizes clear communication, evidenced by making sure we understood each option, its cost, and possible trade-offs to make sure we stayed within budget. The project itself went very smoothly. Workmen were punctual, courteous, paid attention to detail, and we considered them craftsmen more than laborers. All contributed greatly to to a completed project that in many ways exceeded our expectations. We continue to enjoy this "extension" to our home, and never hesitate to recommend Classic to guests, friends and neighbors in our Hunters Glen homeowners association."- Hunters wood project (2018)
More plants than you can shake a stick at.
Nursery Spring Hours
16215 140th Place NE Woodinville, WA 98072
Stop in and say hello, or print out a nursery map and come browse the acres of plants at your leisure.
On any given day, while our talented design staff and landscape crews are building outdoor projects for homeowners all over the Puget Sound. Classic's Garden Center is serving as a horticultural resource for the area, offering plant classes, garden sales and a place to get answers to your garden questions. If you live nearby, you know that we've been answering garden questions and building award-winning outdoor environments for almost 30 years. At Classic, you'll find not only a wide variety of plants, but handcrafted antiques, folk art and cool one-of-a-kind items. Classic is a great place to come out and just have a stroll. Our 10 acre nursery and garden center is just south of Woodinville's wineries and extends to the Sammamish River Trail.
Protected as part of King County's Farmland Preservation Program and as a center for horticultural and environmental education, Classic's Garden Center offers a wealth of information on plants, planting and garden pests. Stop by and browse our wide selection of trees, shrubs, perennials and annual color. Or just come by & see Don, our Nursery manager. (He's been here for over 25 years - every gardener in a five-mile radius knows him).
Bulk Price List
Container Gardening at Classic:
And as always...
- Visit our Gift Store. You’ll find a nice selection of garden favorites & one-of-a-kind antiques.
- We also carry bulk soils from Cedar Grove and we offer delivery of 5 yards or less of Bark and Compost and 3 yards or less of Topsoil, Gravel, Drainrock, River cobble, Crushed rock, Granite & Basalt boulders and Sand.
- Classic carries Dr. Earth organic soils & fertilizers, as well as a good assortment of natural pest-fighting options.
- Poke through our overstock and clearance items, including tumbled pavers, flagstone and ledgestone at bargain prices.
- Stroll the Sammamish River Trail and have a picnic.
- Learn more about King County's Farmland Preservation Program and visit the Sammamish Valley Heritage Garden.