"We still love our yard, and now have grandkids who love to ride bikes on the deck and patio, have pretend picnics under the big fir tree and roam the wild paths on imaginary bear hunts. Now no matter whether you're outside looking in, or inside looking out, the views are great and the living is easy."- Susan and Alan S.
More plants than you can shake a stick at.
Nursery Spring Hours
16215 140th Place NE Woodinville, WA 98072
Stop in and say hello, or print out a nursery map and come browse the acres of plants at your leisure.
On any given day, while our talented design staff and landscape crews are building outdoor projects for homeowners all over the Puget Sound. Classic's Garden Center is serving as a horticultural resource for the area, offering plant classes, garden sales and a place to get answers to your garden questions. If you live nearby, you know that we've been answering garden questions and building award-winning outdoor environments for almost 30 years. At Classic, you'll find not only a wide variety of plants, but handcrafted antiques, folk art and cool one-of-a-kind items. Classic is a great place to come out and just have a stroll. Our 10 acre nursery and garden center is just south of Woodinville's wineries and extends to the Sammamish River Trail.
Protected as part of King County's Farmland Preservation Program and as a center for horticultural and environmental education, Classic's Garden Center offers a wealth of information on plants, planting and garden pests. Stop by and browse our wide selection of trees, shrubs, perennials and annual color. Or just come by & see Don, our Nursery manager. (He's been here for over 25 years - every gardener in a five-mile radius knows him).
Bulk Price List
Container Gardening at Classic:
And as always...
- Visit our Gift Store. You’ll find a nice selection of garden favorites & one-of-a-kind antiques.
- We also carry bulk soils from Cedar Grove and we offer delivery of 5 yards or less of Bark and Compost and 3 yards or less of Topsoil, Gravel, Drainrock, River cobble, Crushed rock, Granite & Basalt boulders and Sand.
- Classic carries Dr. Earth organic soils & fertilizers, as well as a good assortment of natural pest-fighting options.
- Poke through our overstock and clearance items, including tumbled pavers, flagstone and ledgestone at bargain prices.
- Stroll the Sammamish River Trail and have a picnic.
- Learn more about King County's Farmland Preservation Program and visit the Sammamish Valley Heritage Garden.